Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Alright. So I have been in studio since about 8:45 this morning, and it is now 9:31 pm. I don't feel like I have accomplished enough to qualify going back to my room, but I really don't want to be here anymore!

We have to write this dumb 2 page paper on the building we researched for the first assignment. This is because we actually got to go see the building in real life on our study tour. And we are supposed to have all these thoughts and reflections on the building, which I do, I just don't have 2 pages worth. =/

Not to mention on top of that, I have work to do for design. Which I'm not finished with.

Ugh. Why did I decided to take classes this summer again?? ANDDDD I'm not even positive I'm going to get my 400 level design credit for it.













At this point, I kinda want to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment